If you're interested in applying for any of the positions we have available, we'd love to hear from you, so send in your latest resume to us.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest confidence.
REF : HKEDPROD
WHO WE ARE
An international O2O communications agency that lives in the crossover between strategy, experience design and marketing. We focus on the development of innovative strategies, products, marketing campaigns and O2O brand experiences. From captivating interactive apps to highly stylized videos to mind-blowing retail spaces, our creations mesmerize your audience and encapsulate your brand. We are expanding our studio in Hong Kong and seek new team members in creative and operations roles. We work with clients from around the world through our network of offices in China, India, Mexico, Korea and Japan. This role is in the EdMOJO team. The EdMOJO mission is to co-create design education with the best design schools in the world, help international graduates find the right school and guide their future through enterprise-based learning and mentoring.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION• Working with global Ed.MOJO business development team on sales communications and lead generation for EdMOJO projects.
• EdMOJO project management in East Asia and supporting projects from Ed.MOJO teams in Barcelona and Pune, India.
PR AND MARKETING
• Prepare EdMOJO PR articles in Chinese and English for Mojo marketing channels • Working with the marketing team to deliver Ed.MOJO related events. workshops, seminars, conferences
ONLINE PLATFORM RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
• Keep up to date in the state of the art of online education in China and Globally • Develop partnerships with online course platforms and providers • • Develop EDMOJO online course platform, materials and roadmap
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• At least 2 years experience in an educational facilitation and planning role
• International Post Graduate degree education in a relevant area • Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
Competitive salary depending on experience - annual leave, bonus and training package. Chance to work in an international and fast-moving environment.