If you're interested in applying for any of the positions we have available, we'd love to hear from you, so send in your latest resume to us.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest confidence.
WHO WE ARE
An international O2O communications agency that lives in the crossover between strategy, experience design and marketing. We focus on the development of innovative strategies, products, marketing campaigns and O2O brand experiences. From captivating interactive apps to highly stylized videos to mind-blowing retail spaces, our creations mesmerize your audience and encapsulate your brand. We are expanding our studio in Hong Kong and seek new team members in creative and operations roles. We work with clients from around the world through our network of offices in China, Europe, India, Mexico and Japan.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
TALENT SEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND POLICY• Managing HR Process and Policy from hiring to exit
• Keep company handbook up-to-date and communicate to staff
• Salary baselines and adjustments based on market rates
• Disciplinary policy and promotions
• Statutory Tax, MPF and Insurance compliance (online)
• Leading talent search, talent development and team activities (using the "Mojo 5+1 Minds" Development Platform)
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION AND POLICY
• Office facilities and environment management
• Equipment inventory and contents insurance tracking
• Budget-control of office-related costs
• Work with Sales & Marketing and Finance teams on office costs, salary and benefits setting and related
PA TO DIRECTORS
• Travel booking, schedule management, email response
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• At 4 years experience in a human resources management role
• At least higher-diploma in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or related disciplines
• Ability to synthesis information, ability to multi-task, calm under stress, detailed and follow-through, with good business sense are essential
• Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other Hong Kong statutory requirements
• Exposure in creative, professional services or marketing industry is a highly preferred
• Proficiency in English, Cantonise and Madarin (written and spoken)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
Competitive salary depending on experience - annual leave, bonus and training package. Chance to work in an international and fast-moving environment.